As Home Hunts evolves, we are constantly looking to find new colleagues to join our ever-expanding team across France. We are looking for confident and focused individuals who are determined to go that extra mile in order to achieve success. If you are based in France and you are looking for a varied and exciting career, we would like to hear from you.
PROPERTY CONSULTANTS REQUIRED – FRANCE
Our consultants are supplied with full-training, comprehensive communication support and marketing materials.
Working from home, your job will involve taking care a portfolio of clients (which will be provided to you by Home-Hunts) within your local area . As a Home Hunts consultant you will:
– Communicate with and guide clients to help them find their dream home from initial contact all the way to completion and beyond (This can often be a long process and requires persistence, understanding and flexibility)
– Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of sellers’ agents and other companies within your area.
– Accompany and walk your clients through all the steps of the buying process up to the official closing with the notary and beyond
It is important to note that this is a commission only position. At Home Hunts, we offer our representatives motivating commission schemes with excellent on target earnings.
– Self-motivated team player with great people skills
– Based in France with an excellent local knowledge ; home owner an advantage
– Good capacity to listen and understand client’s requirements
– Several years sales and/or customer service experience is required
– Experienced in real estate is definitely a plus but not essential
– You must be able to perform well under pressure, be very organised and have the ability to multi-task
– Bi-lingual – English and French mandatory; other languages are an advantage
We are looking for people who are independent but who also welcome guidance and enjoy being a part of the team. You are very service-oriented regarding clients, have a well-kept, professional appearance and are highly motivated.
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to Home Hunts Director, François-Xavier de Vial at email@example.com
Home Hunts encourages students from around the world to apply for an internship within our organisation. Our interns throughout the years have been given important roles in the company allowing them to gain crucial professional skills as well as contribute to Home Hunts in a meaningful way while leaving a lasting impact.
If you speak a minimum of English and French and you are looking to for a work placement offering marketing, sales or real estate experience, send us your CV and cover letter today to Brian Proulx at firstname.lastname@example.org