What Our Clients Say
“Great customer service and attention to detail are of the highest importance to me, I am not afraid to say I am a perfectionist.
From the moment I first spoke to the Home Hunts team about my search for a French property, I felt I was in safe hands. They were professional and friendly at all times, and guided me each step of the way. Buying a new home can be a stressful experience, but Home Hunts made the French buying process straightforward and enjoyable. I now have my dream home.”
“It is with great pleasure that we take this opportunity to highly recommend the competent agent Chris Leder and Home-Hunts. We have bought property abroad before, so we know how important the local contact is. Chris has been a very positive acquaintance from the beginning, and has continued to be so all the way through. Often you see that the local agent loses interest in you, once he has received his commission, but not Chris.”
We offer our clients a free, tailor-made property-finding service
• Our service is free as we take a standard fee from the selling agent’s commission.
• We work closely with you from the beginning, we listen to your needs to really understand and identify what you are looking for.
• We offer you open and unbiased advice and will not try to steer you towards any particular property or agent.
We provide local expertise and full support in your language
• Everyone in the team speaks French and English. We also provide support in Russian, Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and several other languages.
• We share our expert buying advice, market information and local area knowledge.
• We offer after-sales support, from setting up utilities to rental management.
We search the entire market to find your dream home or investment property
• We work with agencies, developers, notaries and private owners in order to locate the best properties.
• Our inside knowledge means we can also present exclusive, off-market properties.
• We help you assess the advantages and disadvantages of each property.
• Once a shortlist is defined, we make all the property viewing arrangements.
We save you time and money assisting you from start to finish
• We accompany you on all viewings until we find your perfect property.
• We negotiate on your behalf to secure the best possible deal.
• Once a sale is agreed we ensure the buying process is hassle free.
• We recommend only the best specialists to help you with finance, tax and legal issues.
• Our after-sales team offers support beyond completion, from setting up utilities, to home improvements all the way through to rentals and management.
More Success Stories…
“We met Nadja during our house hunting for a holiday home around Uzes. We initially made contact through on-line searches on Home Hunts and she was immediately very helpful and responsive to all our queries. When we came out in person, she had arranged viewings of all the properties we were interested in and accompanied us to those viewings, always informing us about the local area and objectively pointing out the pros and cons of the differing properties. She very quickly understood what we were looking for and supported us in finding the right property. Nadja is incredibly reliable and business-like and we felt like our interests were at the forefront for her and, unlike estate agents, who work on behalf of the seller, she ensured we got what we needed. We highly recommend Nadja’s proactive, friendly and customer orientated approach. We don’t think we would have managed the whole process without her calm demeanour, drive and local knowledge. Thank you so much Nadja!”
“It is with great pleasure that we take this opportunity to highly recommend the competent agent Chris Leder and Home-Hunts. We have bought property abroad before, so we know how important the local contact is. Chris has been a very positive acquaintance from the beginning, and has continued to be so all the way through. Often you see that the local agent loses interest in you, once he has received his commission, but not Chris. Chris has been a big help in setting up our accounts regarding oil, water and electricity, and has helped with many other practical issues. We are soon looking towards Paris to buy an apartment, and we will – no doubt, start out with home-hunts, and hope the agent in Paris is as pleasant to work with as Chris Leder.”