Very nice opportunity located in the centre of Dardilly and close to shops and schools.
With a surface area of 177m2, accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, a games room/office and a huge living room of over 60m2.
This property is ideal for your whole family. Its private garden allows you to enjoy the fine weather and contemplate the unobstructed view of the Mont d’Or.
The house features a large, light-filled central room right from the entrance, with 3-metre high ceilings that give the impression of space. The south/north-facing living room features a distinctive roof structure with turned-up trusses, adding authentic charm. The kitchen is currently open plan with the living room, but can be made independent if required.
The first level comprises three bedrooms of 12m2, 15m2 and 16m2 respectively, as well as a large family bathroom with shower and corner bath, and separate toilet.
On the upper floor, a wooden staircase leads to a fourth bedroom, a bathroom, a laundry area and a large multi-purpose room that could be used as an extra bedroom or office. This part of the house has air conditioning.
Outside, a garden of almost 200 m2 with a terrace offers space to enjoy sunny days. It is combined with a large 33m2 cellar, ideal for a workshop or bike storage, and also includes a small secondary kitchen for outdoor meals.
Superb property combining elegance, character and practicality.
In terms of convenience, we’re right in the centre of Dardilly with all its local shops.
– Bus line no. 3 is 50 m away, or a 1-minute walk, direct to Gorge de Loup (metro line D).
– Dardilly les mouilles train station, 10 minutes’ walk towards Saint Paul or 3 minutes’ drive
– A6/89 motorway access, 5 minutes’ drive.
– School buses to colleges (Sacre coeur in Ecully / St Joseph in Tassin / Jean Philippe Rameau in Champagne au Mont d’or, Laurent Mourguet in Ecully)
Schooling: – Early childhood and schooling: There are several public and private creches in Dardilly, as well as a nursery assistants’ centre.
– Elementary: 3 schools are available in Dardilly, including 2 state schools (Le Gregoire and Les Noyerais) and 1 private school (Saint Joseph).
– Middle school: Laurent Mourguet in Ecully / Jean Philippe Rameau in Champagne au mont d’or (public) / Sacre Coeur in Ecully / Saint Joseph in Tassin la Demie Lune- High school: La Martiniere Lyon 9
To discover more contact us today.