Exceptional Belle Epoque style property, built in 1851, located in the prestigious area of Garavan in the heart of a fully landscaped accessible park of about 7254 m2 planted with a multitude of fruit trees, Mediterranean species and decorated with decorative water ponds.
The villa built on 3 levels surmounted by a tower of a surface of approximately 475 m2 has :
On the ground floor, which is accessed by a marble staircase with double revolution:
– Facing the sea and the park, a majestic reception room (73 m2) with a monumental porphyry fireplace coming from a Scottish castle opens onto a deep marble terrace (30 m2) facing south-east
– A fitted kitchen with a dining area with direct access for the staff
– A guest toilet
On the 1st floor, facing the sea and the park :
– A master bedroom (24 m2) with bathroom/shower-toilet adjoining on double balcony
– 2 bedrooms, one with balcony, each with bathroom and toilet
On the 2nd floor :
– A bedroom with bathroom and toilet, dressing room
– In the tower, an office (35 m2) with a part in mezzanine offering a beautiful view on the sea
– A playroom or additional bedroom with a sloping ceiling
– Many spaces dedicated to storage
On the garden level :
– A living room (67 m2) currently used as a billiard room and bar
– A bedroom with bathroom and toilets
– A shower-toilet room for guests
This space, also accessible directly from the garden, can be easily privatised as an apartment for guests, family or staff.
– A laundry room
– The boiler room
– A storage room and a storage room
Without any opposite and in all privacy, the happy owners and their privileged guests will be able to fully benefit from the quietude of this true garden of Eden having for idyllic framework the Mediterranean Sea (of the entry of the port of Menton until the Cape of Mortola in Italy) and the neighbouring mountains (Col du Berceau, Cime du Restaud).
Make room for relaxation by the magnificent swimming pool (13m x 6m, depth 1.8m to 3m) with overflow, mirror effect, tiled with blue mosaics. It is equipped with showers, toilets and a changing room.
The vast pool-house (52 m2) faces the pool through stone columns. It has a real fully equipped kitchen open onto its sheltered living space.
Everything has been thought of to accommodate your unforgettable receptions day and night unless you prefer to take advantage of the beaches, restaurants and the port located less than 200 m away.
The property is located close to the old town of Menton and the shops of the city center.
Important element: possibility to acquire 2 additional apartments (studio and one two-room) on the seafront located at 2 minutes walking distance from the property, to accommodate family, guests or staff.
An extremely rare property to renovate on the Riviera. To be visited without delay!