Independent wine growing estate with over 10 ha of vines.
A beautiful estate with charming house, winery and outbuildings.
in a preserved environment of 12 ha, 10 of which in AOP Coteaux Varois en Provence and IGP vineyard.
Easily accessible whilst remaining in an unspoilt environment. Close to a village in the Provence Verte region, this property benefits from a peaceful environment with more than 10 hectares of land in one single plot.
The buildings cover approximately 1000m2, including a house with two apartments, a wine shop, a winery and barrel-ageing cellar and two outbuildings.
The facilities and estate management
– Range of temperature-controlled stainless steel vats and barrel ageing cellar
– Storage warehouse, workshop and garage-Office and wineshop
Management: A manager lives on site and is responsible for organising the work in the vineyards and winery. The blending of wines and marketing are supervised by the owners. The on-site wine shop also allows for direct sales in an area highly popular with wine-loving tourists.
The estate is well equipped and designed to be totally independent in terms of cultivation, vinification and marketing. An aim for excellence has been at the heart of the technical and cultivation choices and the estate’s wines enjoy considerable renown with positive tasting reviews. The red wines in particular are regularly awarded medals.
The main residence
– Main house with 4 bedrooms
– Caretaker’s accommodation: 2 roomed flat on one single level
– Garden with swimming pool
The living area is well separated from the production areas and has been renovated to create a charming and attractive living environment.
A 10,8 ha vineyard
The majority of the vineyard is classed AOP CoteauxVarois en Provence. 1 ha is in the IGP zone and a small plot of Sauvignon Blanc is vinified in IGP. The vines are meticulously cultivated and recent plantings have been undertaken to rejuvenate the vineyard. The vineyard has been planted in one single block in the immediate vicinity of the house and the winery.
The grape varieties planted are characteristic of the region, with essentially Grenache Noir, Cinsault and Syrah used for the production of the ros? wines. The Cabernet Sauvignon, which constitutes some of the oldest plots, is used to produce barrel-aged red wines. Sauvignon Blanc and Vermentinoare used for the white wines.
Key points of the estate
• Location in the heart of the Var wine growing area on the route du Verdon
• Accessibility of the wine shop near the main road without the disturbance of the road
• Excellent clay-limestone soil
• Independent and technically autonomous estate for vinification and marketing of bottled wines
• 12 hectares in one single plot
• Carefully tended vines and regularly awarded wines
• Continued gradual renewal of the vines
• Improvement of the yields while preserving the current quality standards with a view to new commercial openings in order to increase the value of the wines
• To fully utilize the capacity of the wine making facilities
• Application for organic certification
Contact us today to find out more.