Villa with panoramic sea views in Sant Feliu de Guixols, Costa Brava, Spain.
Stunning villa with amazing panoramic sea views, located on a rocky slope in the prestigious urbanization of Punta Brava, Sant Feliu de Guixols, Costa Brava, Spain. The exterior of the house is made in a traditional Mediterranean style, while inside you will find the most modern finishes and advanced technological solutions thought out to the smallest detail.
This home is for a select few who can afford the luxury of living in perfect comfort and absolute harmony with nature.
House area – 519 m2. Plot area – 2.134 m2. 6 bedrooms. 7 bathrooms. Year of construction – 1980, complete reform in 2013, the house is maintained in an immaculate condition. Distribution of space by stairs.
Living room with 2 relax areas, fireplace and access to the pools.
Separate kitchen equipped with CATA appliances.
Entrance hall with elegant spiral staircase.
Guest bedroom with bathroom with shower.
Bedroom with bathroom with shower.
Bathroom with shower.
Bedroom with access to a large terrace overlooking the sea, with a bathroom with an oval bathtub.
Small open kitchen.
Huge bedroom with access to the garden, with a bathroom with a round tub.
Each bedroom on the top floor has everything you need for comfortable remote management of your business – a table, an armchair, shelves, an Internet connection.
Separate apartment. Large living room with kitchen. The bedroom – office. Bathroom with shower.
– Two pools; one of them, 20 meters long, is heated and has a protective sliding roof. Shower, sauna, toilet.
– Several terraces overlooking the sea, with barbecue area.
– Solar panels for electricity generation.
– 11 kW diesel power generator in case of a power outage.
– “Smart home” system.
– Security alarm system with video control.
– Aerothermia, underfloor heating throughout the house.
– Air conditioning hot/cold.
– Garage for 1 car with lift. Outdoor parking for two cars.
– Automatic irrigation system, rainwater tank.
– The rocky slope is beautified as much as possible, footpaths are laid everywhere.
– Mediterranean pines, many varieties of cacti grow on the site.
The urbanization belongs to the municipality of Sant Feliu de Guixols, famous for its 10th-century Benedictine monastery, for its picturesque bays and beaches, as well as a walking trail along the seashore. Among the neighbors living in the urbanization – the famous Spanish art collector and philanthropist Carmen Thyssen.
The nearest airport Girona – Costa Brava is 34 kilometers from the house (34 minutes by car). Barcelona Airport is 125 km away (1 hour 25 minutes by car).
– Sea Front line position
– Built-in wardrobes
– Dining room
– Garage / Parking
– Guest apartment
– Home Appliances
– Mountain views
– Sea view
– Infinity Swimming pool
– Underfloor Heating
– Utility room
– Wireless Internet
A rare waterfront beauty – come and discover this property soon, contact us today to book your viewing.