Join An Award Winning Team
As HOMEHUNTS evolves, we are constantly looking to find new colleagues to join our ever-expanding team.
We are looking for confident, focused individuals who are determined to go that extra mile to achieve success. If you are based in France, Monaco, Spain or Switzerland and you are looking for a varied and exciting career, we would like to hear from you.
PROPERTY CONSULTANTS REQUIRED – FRANCE & SPAIN
Our consultants are supplied with full-training, comprehensive communication support and marketing materials.
Working from home, your job will involve taking care of a portfolio of clients (which will be provided to you) within your local area.
As a HOMEHUNTS consultant you will:
– Communicate with and guide clients to help them find their dream home from initial contact all the way to completion and beyond. (This can often be a long process and requires persistence, understanding and flexibility.)
– Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of sellers’ agents and other companies.
– Guide your clients through all the steps of the buying process up to the official closing with the notary and beyond
It is important to note that this is a commission only position. At Home Hunts, we offer our representatives motivating commission schemes with excellent on-target earnings.
– Self-motivated team player with great people skills.
– Based in France or Spain with excellent local knowledge; home owner an advantage.
– Good capacity to listen and understand clients’ requirements.
– Several years’ sales and/or customer service experience.
– Experience in real estate is definitely a plus but not essential.
– You must be able to perform well under pressure, be very organised and have the ability to multi-task.
– Bilingual – English and French (or Spanish) are mandatory; other languages are an advantage.
We are looking for people who are independent but who also welcome guidance and enjoy being a part of the team. You are very service-oriented regarding clients, have a well-kept, professional appearance and are highly motivated.
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to HOMEHUNTS Director, François-Xavier de Vial at email@example.com
HOMEHUNTS encourages students from around the world to apply for an internship within our organisation. Our interns throughout the years have been given important roles in the company allowing them to gain crucial professional skills as well as contribute to HOMEHUNTS in a meaningful way while leaving a lasting impact.
If you speak a minimum of English and French and you are looking to for a work placement offering marketing, sales or real estate experience, send us your CV and cover letter today to Tim Swannie at firstname.lastname@example.org