Found on a ‘secret’ pedestrian street, oddly reminiscent of a London mews, this luxury apartment is actually just steps away from the vibrant Marais – the historical heart of Paris.
– Located on the 4th floor, with an elevator, this perfect Parisian address offers a lovely view over a charming street.
– Ideally located for the trendy bistros, cafes and restaurants of the Marais, you’ll be spoilt for choice for where to take your morning coffee and croissant.
– Both spacious and light, the apartment comprises a lounge/dining room, fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom with a bathtub and a separate powder room with toilet.
– Stylishly decorated, it offers elements of French art and culture while providing all the comforts and amenities of home.
– Fitted with all the mod-cons you could need, there is a dishwasher, separate washing machine and dryer, underfloor heating and an air-conditioning fan unit.
Just outside the door from the apartment, you can wend your way through cobblestone streets brimming with everything from bars and boutiques to old-fashioned bread shops.
– For those considering an investment buy, the property has an estimated rental return of 3,500 EUR (net to owner) per month.