Overlooking the famed rue de Tresor in the Marais, 4th district of the capital, the tall, open windows of this luxury apartment offer a perfect view into this lively Parisian destination.
– From sunrise to sunset, this lovely third-floor property is filled with natural light, creating subtle changes to its appearance according to the time of day.
– Offering two bedrooms, there is ample space for families and groups of friends – and, with the added bonus of an elevator, it is also pushchair-friendly.
– Found in a brilliant location, this apartment is close to the renowned fashion houses, trendy cafes and art galleries of le Marais.
– Something of a rarity in Paris, the apartment has a bathtub – the perfect place to unwind after a busy day shopping in the cobblestone streets.
– There is also a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, plus air-con fan unit, so all the comforts of home can be found here too.
With its views over this well-known street in the Marais, if you enjoy a spot of people-watching then this is the apartment for you.