Rare Gem – Paris 7th district Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin- Magnificent Private mansion with Spa and elevator
Located in the immediate vicinity of the Musee d’Orsay, Rue du Bac and the antiques district, this magnificent 348 m2 elegant mansion (with the possibility of extension) is in perfect condition.
Note the remarkable presence of a staircase created around a sculpture by the famous artist Jean-Michel Othoniel.
The property comprises:
– An entrance hall with lift serving all levels, a dressing room, a first large lounge-library.
– Upstairs: a very large reception room with incredibly high ceilings, comprising a large lounge with fireplace, a dining room and a kitchen. The upstairs rooms can be accessed via an entirely bespoke staircase that matches the artist’s work of art.
The rooms are also accessible by lift.
– The first floor features a large master bedroom with dressing room, bathroom and toilet.
– On the top floor are two large bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet and dressing room.
– In the basement, a spa under the stone arches completes the property.
There is also the option of creating a roof top by raising the floor one level, giving you an unoverlooked outdoor space with views over the whole of Paris.