Located on the heights of a charming village, 15 minutes from Cahors, in a peaceful and bucolic setting and on a plot of 3,155 m2.
This charming residence has kept all its authenticity with many original architectural elements: Dovecotes, period stone floors, inglenook fireplace, stained glass windows, beams, vaulted rooms.
The main building offers on several levels a living area of approximately 300 m2
– 1 living room of 35 m2 with inglenook fireplace and wood stove,
– 2 lounges, with fireplaces and wood stoves, of 30 and 17 m2,
– 1 fitted kitchen of 24 m2
– 5 bedrooms, all with shower room or bathroom, including 1 large parental suite of 30 m2 with quality dressing room and bathroom. 3 of these bedrooms with shower room located on the ground floor allow to receive friends or generate an excellent additional income in guest rooms.
– Beautiful vaulted cellars and wine cellar
All opening onto a terrace offering a magnificent view of the Lot valley.
A first outbuilding of 120 m2 is made up of a barn, a garage and a laundry room.
The second 40 m2 outbuilding is converted into an artist’s studio 2 rainwater recovery tanks. Central heating with wood pellet boiler
To complete this superb property, an inviting salt water Swimming pool of 5 X 10 m.
Contact us today to discover more.